Simply stated, we have three different licensing models:
Licensing Model For Trial Licenses:
- Trial licenses are only valid for thirty (30) days.
- You cannot use the component in any end user application or use it for any commercial purpose.
- Removing the "Trial Version" and "For Evaluation Only" watermarks constitutes a violation of the established copyrights.
- You are entitled to a maximum of three support requests in a 30 calendar day time frame.
- The complete End User License Agreement for a Trial License can be found here.
Licensing Model For Release Licenses:
Licensing Model For Source Code (Source Code Licenses):
- We ask that you protect our source code reasonably in the same way that you protect your own source code.
- Source code is offered to non-competing developers only.
- You can alter the source code in which ever way you see fit and redistribute it in a compiled state within your program.
- You cannot redistribute any part of our source code in source code form.
- You cannot compile the source code into a component that rivals our compiled component's functionality.
- The complete text of the licensing agreement for Source Code Licenses can be found here.
If you have any questions or inquiries about our licensing model please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All trademarks are property of their respective holders, and are only used to directly describe the products and services being provided. Their use in no way indicates any relationship or endorsement between Boötes Systems SAS and the holders of said trademarks.