Simply stated, we have two different licensing models:
Licensing Model For Compiled/Binary Components:
Licensing Model For Source Code:
- Source code licenses are unlimited developer licenses
(only within your organization), we ask that you protect our source code reasonably
in the same way that you protect your own source code.
- Source code is offered to non-competing developers.
- You can alter the source code in which ever way you
see fit and redistribute it in a compiled state within your program.
- You cannot redistribute any part of our source code
in source code form.
- You cannot compile the source code into a component
that rivals our compiled component's functionality.
- The complete text
of the licensing agreement for source code licenses can be found here.
If you have any questions or inquiries about our licensing
model please contact us through this link.