ActiveGantt - Microsoft Project compatible Gantt chart scheduler component
ActiveGantt is a Gantt chart / scheduler component for a wide variety of development environments including Microsoft Visual Studio.
Gantt chart - Car Rental / Fleet Control example included in the ActiveGantt demo
This component makes it easy to build and integrate rosters, TV/movie scheduling, classroom scheduling, equipment/location rental and many other schedules into a wide variety of C++, Visual Basic .NET, C#, C++/CLI, Visual Basic 6 or VBA applications.
Gantt chart - The Windows Sharepoint Services Deployment Project template from Microsoft Project imported into ActiveGantt
It is available as a Windows Forms control, an ASP.NET Web Server component, a WPF control, a Silverlight control or as an ActiveX component. It is compatible with Visual Studio 6.0 and Visual Studio 2010, any other .NET development environment or any language/application capable of hosting and scripting ActiveX controls.
- For added convenience, all .NET controls are available in native Visual Basic .NET and C# versions (the most widely used .NET programming languages).
- Compatible with Microsoft Project 2003, 2007 and 2010 via XML files.
- Available for ASP.Net, Windows Forms, WPF, and Silverlight applications. The ActiveX version also works with any ActiveX container compatible development environment such as Access, Excel, Visual Basic 6.0, PowerBuilder and many others.
- ActiveGantt is constantly being upgraded to all the new programming technologies but is keeping all previous releases in sync so that your investment in the Gantt Chart Component is guaranteed. ActiveGantt also sports a consistent programming object model across all user interface technologies.
- ActiveGantt does not generate expensive upgrade costs. Just an optional yearly maintenance charge that you can renew any time.
- Sample projects in MFC, Windows Forms, WPF, Silverlight, Visual Basic 6 and Microsoft Access.
- The Source code for the control is available in Microsoft Foundation Classes (VC++ 6.0), Visual Basic.Net and C#.
19/05/2013 :: ActiveGantt version 2.9.9 has been released. New events have been created to allow the TickMark Area to be custom drawn. The CustomTickMarkAreaDraw, CustomTickMarkDraw and TickMarkTextDraw events now control this behavior. The properties of ProgressLine object have been expanded. A ProgressLine can now have varying width and you can use Style objects to control it's appearance.
01/05/2013 :: ActiveGantt version 2.9.8 has been released. Version 2.9.8 is a minor upgrade release of the ActiveGantt Scheduler Component. Version 2.9.8 features new and simplified installation programs and SQL Server CE 4.0 as the backend for ActiveGanttVBN, ActiveGanttCSN, ActiveGanttVBA, ActiveGanttCSA, ActiveGanttVBW and ActiveGanttCSW examples. SQL Server CE has replaced the Microsoft Access - Jet database because it is portable and compatible with 64 bit and 32 bit applications.
15/04/2013 :: ActiveGantt version 2.9.7 has been released. Version 2.9.7 is a maintenance and upgrade release of the ActiveGantt Scheduler Component. Version 2.9.7 includes Microsoft Project XML Integration Libraries for Silverlight controls (ActiveGanttVBE and ActiveGanttCSE) as well as the WCF RIA services examples for Microsoft Project 2003, 2007 and 2010. Version 2.9.7 is now available for Visual Studio 2012 (.NET Framework 4.5) and Silverlight 5. Version 2.9.7 has been tested with Windows 8 and IIS 8.
06/04/2013 :: Microsoft will discontinue mainstream support for Visual Studio 2008 as of 4/9/2013, therefore ActiveGantt will, from now on, only be offered in .Net Framework 4.0 (Visual Studio 2010) and .Net Framework 4.5 (Visual Studio 2012). Visual Studio 2005 is no longer supported in Windows 8. Visual Studio 2012 can be purchased without an MSDN subscription directly from the Microsoft Store for as low as USD 500, click here for more information.
21/03/2013 :: ActiveGantt version 2.9.6 has been released. Version 2.9.6 is a maintenance release of the ActiveGantt Scheduler Component. Version 2.9.6 separates the Microsoft Project XML Integration Libraries into three .dll and .ocx files: MSP2003 for Microsoft Project 2003, MSP2007 for Microsoft Project 2007 and MSP2010 for Microsoft Project 2010. Version 2.9.6 also contains a fix for a bug that prevented in the drawing of Tier objects.
11/02/2013 :: ActiveGantt version 2.9.5 has been released. Version 2.9.5 is a maintenance release of the ActiveGantt Scheduler Component and contains two bug fixes. Version 2.9.5 fixes a bug in the calculation of the end date for duration based tasks and an issue which prevented the ControlDblClick event from firing.